Sign in to follow this  
Monkey

Unban request

Player Name (at time of banning): (s6m) Monkey :)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20430490

Ban Reason Given: Scripting

Server Banned From: ob prison break

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): i cant script dont have script just my seconds keyboard (which i had left pluged in) was resting on its space bar. there as no script. i can bhop a little but not much so yeah no script no demo and my good a 4 week ban.

Date of apparent rule break : 07-02-13

"no script no demo"

Firstly, you don't even know theres not a demo which is quite arrogant of you to say, secondly; admins don't need to record demos of everyone they ban

When we called you out on it just before you got banned you admitted that you had a Bhop script running (saying a friend of yours installed it and you shouldn't be banned for that reason). Point being either you were lying then or you are lying now.

Now I would vouch for your ban to be a bit shorter because I do like you. But seeing as you seem to not have a problem with lying to us (implying you are lying now and didn't when you were on the server) I really think the 1 month is fair.

Also; who the fuck has a second keyboard plugged in?

my seconds keyboard (which i had left pluged in) was resting on its space bar.

You sir deserve a perm-ban for such a stupid excuse. This is like the worst shit I've seen in my life when it comes to excuses. I really thought you weren't so annoying Monkey but you've proved my wrong. In my opinion the ban should be waaaayyyyy longer. Like for reals... Other keyboard resting on it's spacebar? And you seriously thought you would get unbanned? He should get a week more for trolling because nobody can be so stupid.

Worse then fucking Vodo. - No offense Vodo...

just ask in my life we talked about it last night. 1. is a gaming keyboard which i uses on css all steam games and just when i scroll through the internet. 2. the other one is a easy type keyboard for any of u who have long ish steam chats with me know my spelling is appalling (spell check) and il my years of school 10 -11 - 12 i brought this keyboard to help me type my long essays.

night - when from the voodo days to these haven't i spammed people

biggles - basically fuck off that comment s useless and is no help

gumster - "deserve a perm-ban for such a stupid excuse." grats man u have just shown me that u know how to punish people who a telling the truth well. and for the rest of Ur comment i don't give a shit what u think its the truth.

go look at the photo i sent in my life of my 2 keyboards and a message saying "hi inmylife i don't script" the one nearest is the easy-type and the farthest away is the one i normally use for gaming and shis

Sorry Monkey but you ADMITTED TO HAVING A SCRIPT.

You even said "No i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i turned it off now!"

Why's it taken you so long to setup a ban request anyway? My guess is that you spent last night sorting out that picture. You were bhop scripting, 100%;

- there were the exact same amount of spaces between you typing !lr, it would've been random if the keyboard had something resting on space bar. Also, when you pressed a key, it would've overridden spacebar anyway.

Sorry dude, it's a shame.

dscf0021nm.jpg

Right so it's pretty obvious Monkey does have got 2 keyboards, after requested the picture it took only a short time to get it. Still could've been setup and shit but I'll believe him.

However I can't say he's not Bhopping since at the time he got banned I was on the server and counting everything up it's just not believable.

I'll explain it to you Monkey, you typed: ! l r

That didn't work and after that you just typed: !lr

This means if you had the space pressed on your keyboard and you knew that. This because you managed to type !lr normally afterwards which means you had to fix the issue by taking something of your space. Then after a few minutes you got called out on it, what your reply then was:"Sorry I'm turning it off now" (paraphrasing of course). It just doesn't make sense that someone KNOWING it was because of something laying on the space of your second keyboard tells us he is turning off his script. My conclusion is that you thought of of this story afterwards which really disappoints me.

The only reason I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here is because I didn't see you bunnyhop at all. But the text proof makes it pretty obvious.

yes i troll a lot but have never scripted last thing i will say (tiny uve script so bit hypocritical)

can i say anyone see me bhop or was it just the space thing? cuz u wont have