Sign in to follow this  
FateMaker

Anime

What anime's do you guys watch and how do you get them? (i.e you-tube or torrent)

My personal favorite anime is Code Geass and Sword Art Online, would definitively recommend you watch them. I watched SAO in Japanese because it sounds better so I also recommend that. I have also watched DeathNote which i think McLovin is a fan of (personally I believe that Code Geass is just a better version of DeathNote) and I am currently watching Steins gate so no spoilers there please.

Oh yeah, anime is pronounced an-ih-may, not an-ime

Reading your anime post, I have already concluded that you are a newby when it comes to anime.

Watch over 300 anime's and we'll talk.

Ikr, my brother keeps stealing all the internet because he is constantly downloading anime's. But then again I have a life and don't stay in all day watching anime like he does. lol, no offence.

You do realise that you dont have to watch 300 anime's in 1 week it took me about 6 years to know so much about this bizarre world to be quite fair. I have seen the wierdest shit and quite frankly I adore it. The comedy and storylines are so good and is totaly worth it.

Not really into anime, but I absolutely love Ginga Nagareboshi Gin (Silver Fang) and Ginga Densetsu Weed (Weed), watched GNG over and over again as a child, and still occasionally would watch it, I have also read the prequel manga to GNG. Watched Black Rock Shooter, was quite confusing for me but liked it, also watched a bit of Death Note and what I've so far it's quite nice as well.

@ Both the muffins.

Have you tried Code Geass? Because if you liked Death Note, Code Geass is quite similar in the fact that it has killing and intelligence.

We might have to check it out, I loved the fact that Deathnote was quite intellectual and somethings I was just like "Wow".