Sign in to follow this  
^6SKIP

^6SKIP'S Member App - DECLINED

Player Name: ^6SKIP

Date of Birth:10/04/1999

Country/Location:England

SteamID: 0:0:46538606

Games Played: World of Warcraft,C:SS

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I would say about 4-5 months

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? Well I don't really like surf that much so i stay away from surf and I'm normally on jailbreak everyday, the odd day I'm not on.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Well I like to join the community to have some fun while playing jailbreak and to be able to feel part of the community. I know I am 14 and I should not apply yet but its worth a go..

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well I'm mainly sporty even though I manage to play hours of jailbreak.

But I play Somerset Hockey, Somerset Cricket and I play football for my local club and school.

Thanks For Reading in advance, Just hope my age does not let me down

Thanks Agian :mrgreen:

I also have a new mic and its alot better than my old one!!

Edited by Guest

Well the fact that you're not old enough kind of makes it so a plus one would be useless, also I think you should be on the forums more. To say you've been on for 4-5 months and only have 16 posts tells me you're not that active, but in game you are quite active, but being more active on the forums would help a lot. But like I said, being underage means that it doesn't matter what anyone says about you, you still won't get it. Good luck when you're 15 though :)

Look, Im going to +1 skip, I dont find him annoying at all like other kids, I think he is quite mature for his age actually. He seems dedicated and dosent break rules. I have always liked him, good luck buddy :)

+1 I think that you do deserve member as i regularly see you on the server, you seem a competent commander and are able to play ct well, never seen you rage and aren't annoying. :) (not sure if you will get member because your underage though) good luck!

We're pretty firm on the age rule Skip, so don't get your hopes up.

+1 from me for the reasons people have stated before.

Again, being more active on forums and visiting Teamspeak once in a while would help in the future.