Sign in to follow this  
hipster slenderman

MEMBER APP - DECLINED

"Date of Birth: 10/13/1996"

(Would quote, but on iPad that takes the piss)

Either he is 'murican, or he has made up a 13th month. He used the term "Year 11" so I assume he made up another month.

In summary there are a few gaps in this application:

Don't lie about how long you've been playing on the servers, trust us here, we are all a bunch of picky bastards who know how long you've been playing and what you've been playing.

Also you jumped the gun with the formatting of your request by doing it incorrectly.

I don't know you at all.

I'm not trying to be a total dick to you here as that may be the way it seems but this community has gotten pretty harsh on member trials etc. recently.

I suggest looking at other accepted apps to get the feel of what you need to do to get in.

See you around.

I don't know you either, but i don't tend to play on Surf. Might be a good idea to integrate yourself into the community more, most people build up a little reputation before applying.

Good luck anyway! I really don't know enough to + or -1 you.

"Don't lie about how long you've been playing on the servers, trust us here, we are all a bunch of picky bastards who know how long you've been playing and what you've been playing"

Some people haven't you fat piece of adopted bank wanking phone answering shitbread dick hammer, do you even lift?

Hello Hipster,

You are quite new to the community and you're activity is not good either.

At first this application was in the wrong format aswell meaning you did not read any of the posts about appying for member.

Declined for now, try again next month.

"Don't lie about how long you've been playing on the servers, trust us here, we are all a bunch of picky bastards who know how long you've been playing and what you've been playing"

Some people haven't you fat piece of adopted bank wanking phone answering shitbread dick hammer, do you even lift?

BrosChill.gif