Sign in to follow this  
Swagger

Bob Lee Swagger application - DECLINED

Ok so this is my second time applying (its exactly 4 weeks since i applied 1st time), gonna copy something out of my old application but going to try get something new in here.

Some people might remember me, some people might not like me so much because i "took down" Riot Community and they think im cause of them crashing the jail server. Truth is, bobby didnt have anything to do with crashing OB jail, someone from Riot Community went full retard and crashed it.

My intentions wasnt never to make any harm to OB, actually the opposite. I admit, it was pretty stupid but whats done is done cant do anything about it anymore.

Player Name: Bob Lee Swagger

Date of Birth: 15th March 1995

Country/Location: Finland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31758968

Games Played: CSS, CS 1.6, TF2, GMOD, Arma 2 (+ DayZ), Mount&Blade series and lots of other games

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 2 months (?)

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?

Mostly jail, have been on surf 2-3 times

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Lots of good qualities :) Im trying get to know pretty much everybody and get along with everyone. Im not the best CT, i like playing as T than CT. I can sometimes be funny (?).

Have i been banned before?: Votebanned for two (?) times, once for a reason and once without a good reason

Hoping i have more luck this time than last time applying, thanks for reading

Edited by Guest

Perhaps consider to have a serious talk with one of the owners/head-admins before applying.

No matter how many +1's you get here, the end decission lays with the owners/head-admins.

Owners/head-admins all of them know what i did and what happened.

Nobody said i couldnt apply so i applied, if they think i shouldnt they can go ahead and lock this topic up.

Hi Bob, glad to see you still want to be part of OB :) Im sure many disagree with what you did and maybe you regret it but I feel that all that shit is in the past and its best forgotton about. Clear the slate if you will, and so on that basis im going to +1 your app.

I feel that you have shown that you want to be a part of OB by hanging around here and engaging on the forums, I dont see you in game much but when I do you I feel that you follow all our rules and your not rude or offensive.

good luck with your app :)

I haven't seen you around JB for along time, but that could be because I'm only only on the server in the evenings. You seem like a nice guy, but I would personally suggest getting to know people more on the server before applying. I'm a sad bugger, and I play on OB JB more or less every weekday, yet I've not seen you in a big chunk o' time. Maybe try remedy this, good friend.

Anyhow, good luck with your app. :)

Declined,

I have once talked to you about the whole situation with Riot. And I have told you that we thought you should deserve a punishment for what you have done. Simply since we dont want people representing our Community with your kind of attitude. We have decided that you are banned from becomming a member. You will still be allowed to play on the servers although never will have a chance to gain access to Vote Ban/Kick commands or any benefit from becomming a member. This has been decided and thus Declined.