Sign in to follow this  
FateMaker

Unban from applying for or getting member.

Please may I have the chance to apply for/become member. I am deeply sorry for disrespecting/trolling you McLovin and it will never happen again. I only wish the best for this community and want it to survive and grow. But if I can't get something back from this community then I don't feel like I should be bothering at all. All I'm asking for is a chance, you could give me a harder trial than others or anything like that. All I want is another chance.

I don't believe this requires a format as it is forum side only.

As all ways, thank you for reading.

Being a member isn't a big deal. I expect people to come on the server to play and have fun not to get member. You should bother. I don't know what you did to McLovin but the odds of you getting allowed member is not that high. Why? You trolled McLovin and you said this: But if I can't get something back from this community then I don't feel like I should be bothering at all.

so ya..

Being a member isn't a big deal. I expect people to come on the server to play and have fun not to get member. You should bother. I don't know what you did to McLovin but the odds of you getting allowed member is not that high. Why? You trolled McLovin and you said this: But if I can't get something back from this community then I don't feel like I should be bothering at all.

so ya..

Edit for Gumzter since he missed it :P

" You should bother " = What he really meant was "You shouldn't bother"

I'll kill you later for dat gumzter kayz?

Listen, if you improved your ways I would have put you on trial like any other. However yesterday mr snazzy tried to start a discussion about the fact that players cannot troll on the server. So why would I be able to troll my own mods. Well from my point of view it was more of a joke then a troll. Anyway back to the subject ever since the whole incident of the leaving thread and then the 5min later reply with when can I apply again. You have shown nothing but irritation and lack of dedication. What Biggles typed above pretty much sums up your so called "unban from applying or getting member". We hold trials for a reason if someone doesnt fit in the community whether this be he is to young or a massive dick. Or just not that serious when he is needed to be. We decline them.

As for you I never said you could not apply for member. I only said that the chanses of you getting member were very low. I hope this clears it up for you.

Being a member isn't a big deal. I expect people to come on the server to play and have fun not to get member.

^^^ This.

Also, trolling is generally when you cause someone to feel bad/angry with no real benefit later on. I've noticed that members/regulars 'troll' each other, but because they know one another well enough, they take it for a joke once the gag is revealed as a gag, and usually friendships are made stronger - kinda like IRL how your best friend can make a joke about your girlfriend leaving you, whereas a perfect stranger just can't. Trolling strangers, on the other hand, is not the way to promote a fun, happy atmosphere.

Also the OP was a bit :ELMO:/spaz.

edit: I don't get why membership is some golden chalice that people chase like a medal. Members, from my understanding, become members because they seem to fit into the community already, or are at least are beginning to. Membership doesn't suddenly make the entire membership base like you/love you - membership is really just a validation of general community feeling. Chicken and egg, my good man.

Edited by Guest

I don't get why membership is some golden chalice that people chase like a medal. Members, from my understanding, become members because they seem to fit into the community already, or are at least are beginning to. Membership doesn't suddenly make the entire membership base like you/love you - membership is really just a validation of general community feeling. Chicken and egg, my good man.

Agreed, the sole reason I became a member was to kick/ban freekillers. I thought of it as nothing special like some people seem to do.