Sign in to follow this  
Tribal

Unban Request Tribal

Ban Request

Player Name (at time of banning): SuperBB TriBaL

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12519888

Ban Reason Given: Bhop Scripting

Server Banned From: Outbreak Surf Server IP: 217.163.25.100:27015

Today i have been banned by Thomas Riley because he thinks that i use Bhop script. The only reason he gave me is that he doesnt hear me jumping, which sounds kind of silly to me. I swear that i dont use any kind of cheat or script. All i have is a bind for jump on mousewheeldown. I use a Logitech G500 mouse with hyper fast scrolling. I think this mouse is one of the reasons why my bhoping is so "good" in their view. I have no idea why Thomas cant hear my jumps because I can hear them. Btw I have played css for more than 5 years and I have never been banned for cheating or scripting before.

I can send you a demo if you want to see me bhopping. I would be very delighted if someone could unban me because i really like your server.

regards

Tribal

Date of incident: 14th January 2013

Ban Request

Player Name (at time of banning): SuperBB TriBaL

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12519888

Ban Reason Given: Bhop Scripting

Server Banned From: Outbreak Surf Server IP: 217.163.25.100:27015

Today i have been banned by Thomas Riley because he thinks that i use Bhop script. The only reason he gave me is that he doesnt hear me jumping, which sounds kind of silly to me. I swear that i dont use any kind of cheat or script. All i have is a bind for jump on mousewheeldown. I use a Logitech G500 mouse with hyper fast scrolling. I think this mouse is one of the reasons why my bhoping is so "good" in their view. I have no idea why Thomas cant hear my jumps because I can hear them. Btw I have played css for more than 5 years and I have never been banned for cheating or scripting before.

I can send you a demo if you want to see me bhopping. I would be very delighted if someone could unban me because i really like your server.

regards

Tribal

Date of incident: 14th January 2013

This is just my opinion not to be referred to nor do I resent you Tribal.

I have just looked up on this Mouse that you currently use and I'd just say that this "HyperScrolling" you use gives you an unfair advantage and it's like using a modded Xbox Controller almost in the way you can do something that actually isn't using any software, but either way it gives you an unfair advantage on everyone which I don't think should be allowed.

Also people have stated multiple times on the server that you either script or hack, whether this is true or not I do not know, there is also evidence that you have no sound when jumping and on top of that a lot of people who have played this game a long time know what Bunnyhopping looks like so trying to get out of it is kind of pointless, last but not least is the fact that you were asked by an admin if you used a script and said no puts you down even more, but good luck on your Unban request and happy holidays or something.

Kane.K, HoneyMuffin

Hi HoneyMuffin,

In my opinion the mouse that I use is not an unfair advantage because every player can use the mouse if he wants to. I think the mouse is very popular and that I am not the only player on your server who has it. Moreover it takes a long time to get used to the mousewheel which could be seen as an disadvantage. For example its hard to "stop" the mousewheel because it can be very fast. It took a long time to use the advantages of the mousewheel perfectly. In my opinion, in your view a headset gives you an unfair advantage too because you can hear other players better!

I haven't noticed any other player than the admins calling me hacker etc. I play surf since 2008 and it took very long to get as good as i am atm without any cheats etc...

I dont understand why you can say somebody is using a script because you dont hear his jumps. If you really don't hear the jumps i think it could be caused by my fast mousewheel.

Last but not least why should I confirm something that I don't do?!

So all in all I still think the ban is reasonless.

regards

Tribal

Hi HoneyMuffin,

In my opinion the mouse that I use is not an unfair advantage because every player can use the mouse if he wants to. I think the mouse is very popular and that I am not the only player on your server who has it. Moreover it takes a long time to get used to the mousewheel which could be seen as an disadvantage. For example its hard to "stop" the mousewheel because it can be very fast. It took a long time to use the advantages of the mousewheel perfectly. In my opinion, in your view a headset gives you an unfair advantage too because you can hear other players better!

I haven't noticed any other player than the admins calling me hacker etc. I play surf since 2008 and it took very long to get as good as i am atm without any cheats etc...

I dont understand why you can say somebody is using a script because you dont hear his jumps. If you really don't hear the jumps i think it could be caused by my fast mousewheel.

Last but not least why should I confirm something that I don't do?!

So all in all I still think the ban is reasonless.

regards

Tribal

I'm not going to carry on saying various things of what I think to it as it's up to the admin who banned you, it's just my opinion really, but not hearing jumps is a big sign for scrips and if your Mouse makes that happen I'd think not to use it from now on to avoid something like this encounter with other communities etc, again. But you just have to hope the Admins will show mercy to you and give another chance.

The only reason he gave me is that he doesnt hear me jumping

Negative.

This was one of the reasons why i banned you. i was spectating you for around 2/3 maps just to make sure that i didn't make a silly mistake and you were legitly bhoping. sadly this is not the case.

A few other players have been recently banned due to their "bhop skills" which in fact turned out that they were using bhop scripts just like your self.

When i banned you, you added me onto steam to discuss this matter "rationally" but instead raged at me saying i don't know how to bhop, that i didn't have my sound on so i couldn't hear you jumping and i should look at the mouse you currently have because the mouse wheel is really good. However this does not change the fact that you were auto jumping as soon as you hit the floor.

I've played this game for a very long time now to know when someone is using hacks/scripts.

~Thomas.

seems to be alot of this "omg i no haz skripts, itz ma mouse blud, suppa fast scroll wheel init?" floating around

Bull.

Shit.

To be quite fair I have a mouse myself with a mousewheel that can be put on free wheel or normal.

Free wheel is where there is no resistance to the wheel and it litterly keeps spinning.

So I can see where he is comming from.

As for his defence towards Muffin. We cannot and will not ban people for having an advantage over hardware. Since alot of people as stated above have high quality headphones that pick up the slightest sounds ingame. And give a huge advantage. However this is legal.

Now back to the ban appeal.

I will look into this ban with my head admins and we will look at the demo Thomas recorded since I believe he recorded a demo.

Then we will decide if its scripts/hacks or just a simple mousewheel bind with freewheel.

Another thing if you are not an admin or higher or the admin that banned this person or the original thread maker aka the person who got banned. Please refrain from posting.

hey,

I just tried bhoping with another mouse. And I have to say that with this mouse my bhoping is almost as good as with my logitech g500. I don't know why you think bhoping is so hard with mousewheel, it is easy. Let me know if you want to see and hopefully hear me jumping. And seriously, stop blaming ppl if you have no idea...

Tribal

Deleted the last 2 posts since they seem to be unable to even read the previous posts.

----------> Another thing if you are not an admin or higher or the admin that banned this person or the original thread maker aka the person who got banned. Please refrain from posting.

After discussing with head-admin+ team we've decided to unban you due to lack of evidence (the demos files got corrupted).

Know this that if you are indeed scripting, you WILL be caught no matter what.

Btw I have played css for more than 5 years and I have never been banned for cheating or scripting before.
You lieing bastard! I'm sure you've been banned for "hacking"! :D Not saying that you are hacking though, just insanely good ^^