Sign in to follow this  
george washington

FAVOURITE MUSIC?

hey guys, since I'm American and i really like my music, i was wondering what you guys from all over Europe like as music. i know we are all thinking "George, we don't like one direction! go away!" but don't worry, i hate them too XD

my all time favourite band is: system of a down.

my other favourites are: my chemical romance, panic! at the disco, nirvana, deadmau5, billy talent, limp bizkit, linkin park, and the used.

i went right down my music list on my ipod. so, as i asked before, i want to know whats popular with you guys?

However, when it comes to house and dance The Netherlands is the place to be.

Mclovin you are so right here, all great house music comes out the Netherlands, along with Dutchstep which is a dutch take on dubstep which is quite intresting. Hardwell, Bingo Players, Sander Van Doorn, Fedde Le Grand, Firebeatz and Schella to name but a few, dont know what it is if im honset, must be the Dutch beer you drink out there there that infuses your mind with the ability with mad House beats.

Anyway, music I listen to is mostly Dubstep (not skrillix-he is fucking shite and desreves to choke on his vomit) but good stuff, Progressive house, DnB, EDM that short of thing, music I dont really like is RnB, hard rock that stuff really.