Sign in to follow this  
murcury

The King @ Orange Dining Table

Player Name: The King @ Orange Dining Table

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20003649

Why should he be banned: Possible Spawn Camping

Evidence: http://www.4shared.com/file/BOKSN5RP/king_2.html?

Date of incident: 5/1/13 Approx 12:45 pm

So in the demo file I made it basically shows king, at the start of the round, using his skills to get to the secret auto sniper area. During the time he does this the players on the opposite team are getting deagles from the deage/elite/usp area. When they go through the teleporter king is waiting for them with an autosniper, and he pretty much kills everyone. He would do this round after round. This happened yesterday as well in the same way, and everyone was complaining so I asked him to stop and he didn't so I kicked and then vote-banned him for 30 minutes, but whenever I initiated a ban he would leave the server and change his name to avoid the ban. I'm not sure, but I think this is also against the rules.

He continued to do this today, and people were still complaining. I asked him why do it if all your doing is inviting trouble, and he told me that he likes to make us noobs mad. Basically he's trolling us.

I asked Gumzter about it and he said he didn't see it so he couldn't do anything about it, but he thought it didn't sound like king was breaking any rules.

I realise there is no rule about being good at surfing, which he is, but its not the fact that he kills me all the time it's the fact that he does it to make people mad.

According to your list of rules on your server, this action is pretty legit.

Take in mind it takes about 8-10 seconds to get there (if u don't fail first try) and u got killed 14-15 seconds into the round.

Then he jumped off, he could have killed the afk's but didn't...

Maybe he just hates your gutts :)