Sign in to follow this  
Divine

Member Application - DECLINED

Player Name: Divine

Date of Birth: 9 June 1997

Country/Location: United Kingdom/ Ballymena

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50692598

Games Played: if u mean games i have played in outbreak i have played jailbreak and surf --->jailbreak<---

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? i have played these servers for some months getting to know people and i have played all night before so a lot of time spent on it ^^

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? I play jailbreak more i like jailbreak better than surf simply because it is just better!

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:Well i get along well with all the players including member/admins and im usually on like at 5 in the morning so it met help incase people that are new to the server start to free kill or if people well free kill

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well theres not much to talk about me i like to make new friends and have a good time. I like to play a bit of zombies aswel but i like to mostly be on outbreak making new friends!!! :D

NOW I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU :D

His In-game name is divine, he's ranked top 100 with 60 hours on the server, so he's not lying there!

I hope you enjoy the time you may spend here no matter what happens, we're a friendly clan! I'm Lewis, and Lewis means.. well.. me.

Good luck with your application :)

Yeah havnt seen you recently (i mean before ddos) but when you first came on the server you constantly went ct and continued to do it after youhad been on a couple of days and had to get swapped by admins. Hopefully you dont do that anymore.

Hello there, seen you on quite alot, seem like a nice and freindly guy. Often on quite late at night (probably why most of you havent seen him a lot) anyway. Glad to see you want to be part of our own little happy family and I wish you luck with you member app, remember to stay active on the fourms (no spamming "welcome to Outbreak ::D:D:D:D:D" on the intro threads though) and on the server

I'm not often active on Surf. I remember your name though.

I won't +1 you due to the fact that I don't know you very well, but you seem like a nice guy to me.

Stick around on the forum, try to get involved in the topics (with decent posts) and good luck with your member app!

Hello there, seen you on quite alot, seem like a nice and freindly guy. Often on quite late at night (probably why most of you havent seen him a lot) anyway. Glad to see you want to be part of our own little happy family and I wish you luck with you member app, remember to stay active on the fourms (no spamming "welcome to Outbreak ::D:D:D:D:D" on the intro threads though) and on the server

thanks fluxy goodluck to me on the member app! :D

Divine! Yea this guy is pretty cool. Nice guy. Fun to have a game with. Possibly could use a bit more integration with the community.

He's got my +1

thanks Raze!! <3 your awsome aswel :D

thanks Raze!!
Raze!!

2ns6e4m.jpg

Divine! Yea this guy is pretty cool. Nice guy. Fun to have a game with. Possibly could use a bit more integration with the community.

He's got my +1

thanks Raze!! <3 your awsome aswel :D

Well glad to see I've made a good impression. gg