Sign in to follow this  
Fin

How very rude.

Well firstly, i warned you twice through admin chat saying "change your names now and stop being rude" second time i said "change your names now or i will kick you", no i did not kick you but a fellow admin agreed with me that i should ban you for trolling for these reasons;

changing your name to "max shepard" and talking to your friend jay who was named "alex pelling" saying "i once sucked you off alex", before this when you were named as "max shepard" you called yourself a cunt twice, therefore you were being abusesive towards members of OB.

Frankly i find this god damn awful, get a grip man. you were once a respected admin within OB and now you decide to trash admins by being abusesive towards them. All respect has been lost i'm afraid.

Thomas.

Fin,

It is true you were once one of the admin+ team, and yes you did help in creating the set of rules we still play by. However how we enforce these has been changed over time.

I find it highly disrespectfull comming back on our servers where you once took care off on such a note. Better yet even after doing so trying to point out the flaws of some of our newer admins.

This is not for you to point out anymore since you are not inside the admin team anymore nor Outbreak. This is for the current team to decide and to point out so please dont try to act all high and mighty since thats how you come accross as atm.

I did have a word with Kriss afterwards about your ban and after reading some bits of the logs and hearing stuff from some of our members and admins I support the ban that was given. You did recieve warnings no matter how they were given. You were in the wrong and you knew it the moment you did it. You cannot hide this fact. We decreased the ban time to 2 days. But there was nothing wrong with the ban reason.

Anyway I am dissapointed some of our new members and admins had to see you this way since I always thought well of you.

Greetings,

McLovin

Yeah, don't like you. You were up your own arse when you were in OB before and i see nothing's changed.

Also you've used the incorrect format for an unban request.

:>