Sign in to follow this  
Fin

How very rude.

Yo what's wrong with changing my name to Dyers name, no one is even aware who that is anymore!

Yo I was Alex pelling for like a second, Robert Cunnigham then Aaron lord, two of those arent even relevant anymore unban pls

Aint no warnings nor nothing. I don't even know who this guy is. A week seems overzealous. I demand he be fired. Right now.

With all the inane chatter on the server I didn't manage to hear them. Maybe control the server better? Explain why you're banning some one before punishing them? Give people a chance. Powers are only there in EXTREME cases; rather than people having a bit of fun. And having a name like "fucktard" is a lot worse than "Max Shepherd". And i'd like to be told how we were trolling. I was just surfing. Explain all this to me reasonably and i'll accept your ban with impunity. At the mo it just seems like someone doing a bad job; a very very bad job.

Me and Fin were using the real names of Biggles and Eagle, two close friends of ours, we did not impersonate them or insult them we made jokes about there relationship being more than friends but thats it.

We got one warning through from an admin before we we're banned, despite me changing my name to 'Aaron Lord' between the warning and the ban

Trolling is trolling. I gave you both two warnings to change your name back or i would kick you but instead you insisted on being abusive towards the members who you were currently named as.

I will let the admins+ decide.

thanks,

Thomas :)

I think you and I have a very different definition of what trolling is. As one of the admins who was present when the rule agaisnt trolling was created; what Jay and I were doing was NOT trolling. And the steps you claim to have made before banning us are false. You warned use through admin chat once; no mention was made of kicking or what have you. We were not abusive towards anyone save ourselves. You did not mention being abusive when one the server so it seems to be something you tacked on to try and justify you extreme ban (Which is far too long for such a minor offence).

A few pointers for next time; as an admin USE YOUR MICROPHONE aswell as text, as both can be missed when on such a chaotic and unregulated server as I experienced (many were doing racist impressions and swearing freely). Kick before ban - people DESERVE second chances always. There is no "1 cock up and thats it rule" You kick as a warning. If they continue then fair game.

The only good thing I can see about your moderating is you've not insulted me; you've falsified claims yes. But you've kept a cool head whilst doing it.

Cold and calculated - like a sociopath.