Sign in to follow this  
murcury

Hackers?

Isn't that call of duty?

Do you think i am retarded? Dose no one ever look at there map radar anymore. It's in the game and it shows up people when they shoot if your not sure what it hen it's this thing in the top left corner and it shows where the enemy team members when they are close to you shooting.

Stop compering this game to cod pls

Radar.jpg

..... What don't you get from he got shot a headshot as soon as he teleported up there? When at any point did I say he fired a single shot? Because he didn't, there was no way King could know he was up there even better he shot him a headshot at the exact time he teleported up there.

Also to note this is not the reason why he got banned, but he is obviously using hacks. Or got EEEEEEEEXTREEEEMLY lucky.

Fine have it your way if i can't get it through your thick skull that he does not hack, no one can.

Edited by Guest

I think you'll find that on CS people appear on the radar when a team mate or yourself looks at them, not when they shoot. Also when was I comparing the two?

Well the argument was that he can see through walls in jail radar does show people when you are as an example 10x jail you can test it your self.