Sign in to follow this  
xGiiZMO

More slots for Jailbreak?

Is there any possible way that we could get like 5-10 more slots on jailbreak?Its very hard to get in and its really busy on the holidays.I always have to keep trying and trying and sometimes i give up and go on surf i think we need more slots so we can get more people in we cant get new people in if there is no slots.

That is not the only thing.

Like Gumzter said, what after the holidays?

But also, Jailbreak is a mod that shouldn't be played with like 40people. The mod itself is something that is best played with maximum 32 players. + The more playerslots the more it costs. Every playerslot cost a bit, for example 1slot = 1€.

I suggest if you really would like to join whenever you want that you make a small donation, since that will allow you to get a reserve slot.

Yeah I agree with Prox, if you have a full server so thats like maybe 25 26 Ts the games can be quite crowded such as climb, also if your seggesting another 10 slots then thats like over 30 Ts, mass rebels would be common and easy.

No chance, this has been discussed before and the cap is 32 otherwise it gets far too easy to rebel and far too crowded, especially when the spawns on most maps are set up for like 20 T's

This and previous things. JB with 32 is already too much imo, I would put 25 as a max. Getting more would just result in having to play a stupid game to get rid of half the Ts.