Sign in to follow this  
lHeXl

lHeXl's Member App (Reapplying) - DECLINED

Player Name:[ĐṂŦ]lHeXl

Date of Birth:23/12/1996

Country/Location:Nuneaton close from london.

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:6166186

Games Played:CSS CS1.6 TF2 CSGO GMOD NS2 and more.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 4 months

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both, equally as much? I play on both Jailbreak and surf mostly on jailbreak.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: help new player that join the server, and respect all player and admins.

Tell us a little something about yourself:I play most of the day, I left and stop playing on outbreak servers, to play other stuff and when OB put the surf serve.r up i went to that sever for a bit then started going back now to play on jailbreak i'd try to help the community out. I play T most rounds on jailbreak but sometimes go ct, i'd been learning to be a better ct by teaming up with people, who know how to play good, again i don't have a mic everyone knows that im getting one so i can command as ct.

Thank you for reading my App <3

hope to get on trial :)

Edited by Guest

4 months? Really? That's when I started playing, that's in August you know? I dont think I ever saw you till about 2 months ago at the most, but good luck reapplying anyway :)

was gonna say.. thats when i joined and i didnt see you until like last month :P

Hello Hex,

After reading your application we found it hard to believe you are 16 years old.

This has mainly to do with your grammar.

Another thing is that I feel that your application has no effort put into it at all.

Even though you had all these flaws you did wait a month and some members seem to like you.

So I will put you on trial since im in a good mood, however you will have a lot to make up for the flaws I just pointed out.

Greetings,

McLovin

Hello Hex,

In the beginning of your trial I have put you on trial with a shaky start.

I asked you make up for the flaws you started with and honnestly I have not seen it.

Try to interact more with the community, It is not only about playing on the server and wearing our tag.

We have teamspeak and a forum try to get to know our members.

Since we try to provide more then just a place to game we try to offer a place to hang around with your friends.

Declined for now you are more then welcome to reapply next month.

Greetings,

McLovin