Sign in to follow this  
Iszuka™

Windows 8

It works good with All in One's like Dell's/Toshiba's/HP's they are the best, with their new touch screen's also it wouldn't be long before that technology got better/cheaper (good graphics PLOX) but that's some years, only then will windows 8 be a success tbh. it may have sales, but I doesn't have its full audience It once had.

Until I have the funds to buy a decent tower I'm stuck with a pretty shitty laptop. But it does it's job on windows 7 so that's where it's gonna stay until it dies. When I get a decent compooter then this story shall be very different.

I use windows 8 at home and on my work PC, so far no real problems, I even get around faster and the system is more responsive than with Windows 7.

There are also lots of new neat keyboard shortcuts to get around quickly in windows 8. Also love the taskbar being on all my screens and not just the primary without extra programs.

Way easier and quicker to install, boots really fast, can't really see what there is to dislike.

Except that people hate change and have a hard time learning how to get around something new and by my opinion, as a developer, very improved :D