Sign in to follow this  
MaTTy

Matty Member Application - ACCEPTED -

Player Name: Matty.

Date of Birth: 12/12/95

Country/Location: United kingdom, Norfolk

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23908597

Games Played: Css, Tf2, Portal, Gary's Mod, Left For Dead, Skyrim, Call Of Duty and many, many more!

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

Iv'e been playing for roughly around 3/4 months

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?

I would say that I have been playing on the Jail server more, going around and being a rebellious young terrorist. Although I do find the surf servers fun to play when you want something a bit different.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

I feel that I am an person who knows the rules of the game well. I get along with everyone and I am mostly always active on the servers. I'm the sort of person that is approachable to those who need help. Although at the same time I always love having a laugh and generally making the game fun for others to play!

Tell us a little something about yourself: I guess you know my name is Matthew, although I prefer Matty. Away from gaming I play football at a semi professional level for my Local team. I go to college and study media and when I'm not at college or playing football you'll see me around on the servers at every opportunity ! :D

Thankyou, Matty.

Hey there Matty and welcome :) nice to see you wanting to a part of this fine community we have here. Anyway Im going to go ahead and give you this +1 because I have seen you in game alot and I think you get on with people as well as knowing the rules and not breaking them.

Hello Matty,

I would like to give you a trial.

Your trial will last for 1 week, in this week we will pay attention on your behaviour and your activity.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them.

Make sure you ask an Admin or higher to invite you to the trial group of OB on steam.

If you are not within the trial group we will decline your application.

Greetings,

McLovin

Accepted! Welcome to the community.

Please make sure to remain active, if you are going away then let us know by posting in the away thread. Pm McLovin, Kriss or me for an invite to the OB member group.

Thanks,

~Jamie