Dakkrothy

Unban request

Dear Admin,

hereby I want to request a unban:

Player Name (at time of banning): Dakkroth

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58366467

Ban Reason Given: No reason, but I freekilled

Server Banned From: Jailbreak server

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim):

I joined the CT team and freekilled people when T's were stacked up on a spray. Not very clever and smart, I know. I regret it also. I didnt even got banned before, I didnt even get a warning or a CT ban. But banning me from CT is the least the admin could do, instead of perm-banning me immediately.

I didnt got banned before on the server, neither got kicked.

Someone from the Terrorists team cryed in the chat like a baby: ''BAN HIM!!! HE DID THIS YESTERDAY TOO'', hence the permban which isn't fair in my opinion. Its pathetic, because I never ever really joined the CT's before, and I never freekilled before, and in my opinion such false traitor should be permbanned instead. I neither dunno why he came up with this? Probably to get me permbanned, yes.

I enjoy playing on the server and I won't do this again, so please unban me! :)

Date of incident:

28-12-2012 00:54

Thanks for reading,

Dakkroth

Im just going to say this to save Sholto the trouble, you havent been perm banned at all, you have been banned for one week which is a ussual time for freekilling really. From what it sounds like, this was a premeditated freekill and you knew what you were doing and therefore I think a week is fine. But it was Sholto who banned you, its up to him.

Ahh allright,

I just want to say that I'm new into this game and new in to jailbreak. I have never broken the rules before. But as long its a ban for one week I can deal with that :) thanks.

Someone from the Terrorists team cryed in the chat like a baby: ''BAN HIM!!! HE DID THIS YESTERDAY TOO'', hence the permban which isn't fair in my opinion. Its pathetic, because I never ever really joined the CT's before, and I never freekilled before, and in my opinion such false traitor should be permbanned instead.

Says the free killer. If you've been banned from the server for free killing I highly doubt the guy is lying.

Anyway when you get unbanned best to just go T from now on & learn how to CT before you even join it.

New or not you knew what you was doing.

Someone from the Terrorists team cryed in the chat like a baby: ''BAN HIM!!! HE DID THIS YESTERDAY TOO'', hence the permban which isn't fair in my opinion. Its pathetic, because I never ever really joined the CT's before, and I never freekilled before, and in my opinion such false traitor should be permbanned instead.

Says the free killer. If you've been banned from the server for free killing I highly doubt the guy is lying.

Anyway when you get unbanned best to just go T from now on & learn how to CT before you even join it.

New or not you knew what you was doing.

So you are stating that I'm lying when I say that someone from the T's was crying in the chat that I freekilled yesterday (probably to get me banned) as well?

I didn't even join the CT's team before yesterday, nor I havent freekilled before.

Harsh to come up with such statements. But I sit out my 1 week ban out quietly :) no worries.

I don't see why I or anyone else should believe you when you have no proof.

The proof is you've been banned from the server from Free killing.

I hope you do get unbanned & play as you should play.

I've been banned before & I regretted it cause I knew after I raged on the forums I made a mistake.

LambO

I don't see why I or anyone else should believe you when you have no proof.

The proof is you've been banned from the server from Free killing.

I hope you do get unbanned & play as you should play.

I've been banned before & I regretted it cause I knew after I raged on the forums I made a mistake.

LambO

Cheers m8. Honestly its common sense and obvious that if I apparently free killed yesterday as well, which is not true, I wouldn't free kill again. Because if this was the case, I should have been banned/warned/whatsoever already before and not make the same mistake again. (assuming this is the first time I made a mistake).

I'm not gonna argue with you or with anyone about wether he's lying or not. No one else beside me knows that I haven't freekilled before :)

Cya in a week :mrgreen:

Lambo, just like me you shouldn't post on this topic unless u were involved or unless u share related information.

Now to clear up what u stated lambo, this guy is not lieing when he says he wasn't banned before.

You can see in SourceBans that this is his first ban:

http://bans.outbreak-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=66467&advType=steam

Next time keep your opinions for your own lambo.

Dakkrotyh, goodluck with your unban app !

Read again thank you. Never once did I say he was banned before.

@Below:

Still doesn't change the fact I did not nor did he say he was banned before.

You stated that I stated & him was incorrect.

Yes I do believe the guy in mention as he said was right. As you can see he was banned for free killing.

Edited by Guest

Here u already insinuate it, by confirming u believe the guy on the server.

I don't see why I or anyone else should believe you when you have no proof. The proof is you've been banned from the server from Free killing.

Here u share your opinion again and again u insinuate he is lieing by saying this.

Neither of you were involved, neither of you should comment, even to tell someone not to comment, we'll just wait on Sholto to decide if it was plausable you didn't do it on purpose and if he decides so, you'll be switched to a CTban

you have done what is required to go through the motions for us to give you "another chance" as it where. I am sure you can understand how seriously we take Freekilling and or breaking the rules. I am one for second chances so i will change your ban to 2 days. I look forward to seeing you learn how we play before you take your chance at ct! always try your best to follow instruction. you'll do great.

also just in case, bare in mind that if you break the rulse again i will personally crush your balls!;)

yours

Sholto

@Proxima, Thanks for supporting me! :D

@Sholto, Thanks for giving me a second chance and shorten my ban time mate. It wasn't really my intention to freekill, anthough it might have seem like. I wont break the rules again.

Cya in 2 days 8-)

Hey,

My ban would expire 2 minutes ago, but when I want to join the server it says I'm still banned. Please can you look into this, cause I looked forward playing again :D

Cheers !