Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Skeff

Hey everyone,

I'm Skeff, real name Lewis.

I'm currently 17, and i go to college, I study computing, maths and media studies. I'm hoping to get into games programming.

I am quite good at programming in GML, i know a fair amount of pascal, and i started to learn Javascript, HTML, C and C++

I've had counter strike source at least 7 years, I mostly played surf in the past and i enjoy the surf server this community has but i also enjoy the jail break server, but i havent always played CSS. Other games that i'd spent considerable time on:

Team Fortress 2 - occasionally i play it

Runescape - I played for 7 years but quit when the evolution fo combat came out, I still play runescape classic and im waiting for 2006scape to come out

Minecraft - enjoy it but it can get very boring because it doesnt have specific achievements

Also i've enjoyed

Guitar hero

Lord of the rings online

counter strike global offensive

insurgency

The best films ever are:

Star wars saga

Lord of the rings trilogy

The hobbit

Dispicable me

In real life i only really have one thing i do, and that is archery but im not too good

i've been on the servers for a while and thought lets join the forums.

Edited by Guest

Can i just say this to puss, vodo and gizmo, getting "involved" with the community does not mean spamming copy and pasted messages on about 5 introduction threads 1 after the other, it means commenting inteligently on other topics, sorry to name and shame you but you are the 3 main offenders.