Sign in to follow this  
Guest cDay

cDay - Again - DECLINED

Player Name: cDay

Date of Birth:19/5/97

Country/Location: UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:568880

Games Played: RUNESCPAE, HABBO, WOW, WAW, COD, TUNA, CS:S, GMOD, DOTA 2, ARMA II and many morre

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? About 7-9 months?

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I can bring maybe a bit of laughter to Outbreak, although i'm not funny, and I like snails. I can try to help host events with the mods, if possible, would love to help.

Tell us a little something about yourself: As you all know i've been a quite lasting member in OB, about 5-6 months? I got booted out for playing on Banished, in which, after thought I found fair, and i've not played there since I got kicked.

I'm 15 years old, born in Bangladesh, (l0l no.) I live in the UK with my gf and my cats. (ask 4 pix)

Ever since I got booted from OB i've had nothing to do with my spare time, so I ended up playing Habbo, and accidently spending over £300 of my dads money buying "credits" while he was at work, oooops. (Thats why i've not been on that much recently.) I've got my pc back now, so i'm active as I was.

Thanks

Yeah, I'm nextdoor to my parents tho:P, the birds, mum and dad lives with us, hah. It's there house, haha

Edited by Guest

Is Banished down?

I haven't been on their since I got booted