Sign in to follow this  
Raze

What is youre favourite Dog

I currently have 3 dogs and completely regret ever getting one

The reason for this is that I got too attatched to one of them, Charlie his name is. He's currently 19 years of age and I know

that he could die at absolutely any moment (I know that's the same for everyone and everything, but his old age makes it more possible) I know this may sound flawed, but dogs are just too loyal in my opinion, because, I know, that when Charlie dies, i'm gonna struggle to get back on my feet.

better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all Bubba

You may say that, but I don't feel that way at all.

As I said, he's 19, meaning he's older than me, also meaning that he grew up with me, a "best friend" if you will.

I was born when he was 4, and I would say i've spent more time with him than I have with my parents. The emotional attatchment is just too much, I will probably be gone for quite a while after he passes. Not because i'm sad, but more because I won't want human contact other than family because I won't know what to do with myself.

Regardless of how sturdy I may make myself seem, I am not sure at all how I'm going to cope.

Edit

It's not love, it's brotherhood.

I know the feeling of a close pet dying

6zr6sy.jpg

^^ That was my pet cat Yoda, I called him that because I was a huge star wars fan and his ears looked a bit like Yoda's. Anyway I got him when I just started senior school because my mum dident want me to be lonely seeing I was an only child an all. He slept in my bed everysingle day and sat and my lap/feet when I played video games.

Unfourtanly a few months ago he was diagnosed with Liver cancer and had to be put down, im in my last year of school now, he was a true compainon through all the ups and downs of high school.I miss him dearly

So many feels