Sign in to follow this  
Pin0 / Dion

Pin0 The Slaughtosaurus/Dion Member Application - DECLINED

Player Name: Pin0 The Slaughtosaurus

Date of Birth: March 1998

Country/Location: The Netherlands

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30141813

Games Played: To many to recall: CSS, KSP, AC (most of them), Left 4 Dead, Rome total war, Gta(most of em), COD (all of them), BF3, Battle realms,

AND MANY MANY MORE!!!

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: Few days/11 hours

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I am a fair player listening to admins and commanders, I can offer you a lot of fun playing with me. I like having a laugh with other people.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I have a playstation 3 (if you want to add me my gamertag is "dionoss". I have a good mic for both my ps3 and my pc, I have Origin (also dionoss) and my steam name is listed above. I play Rugby in a local team here in the Netherlands, our club is a 3 times in a row champion of the Netherlands.

I hope the 3 month age problem will not be a big difference, and otherwise I will try again in March.

Thats about it :D

Dion

Okay;

Generally it's best to have around 2 - 3 weeks playing regularly on the servers. You need to get to know our members and build a little reputation for yourself. This is a community and we're like one big family!

Also, i've had problems having to swap you off CT because you seem to always switch back which is kinda annoying, so if you could only go CT when the ratio is okay that'd be awesome.

Other than that i've seen you a couple of times and you seem like a nice kid. Good luck man!

Refer here for underage applicants - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1099

Refer here for membership requirements - viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1469