Sign in to follow this  
connnor

ConnorM Application - DECLINED

Player Name: ConnorM

Date of Birth: 3rd May 96

Country/Location: Wiltshire, England

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36572925

Games Played:

My main games at the moment are: CSS; AC3; League of Legends; Saints row 3 and Black ops 2

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Hopping on for an hour or two a day for about a month now on the surf server.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: My awful attempt at surfing, good sense of humour and a decent aim

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm 16 living in the UK. I'm interested in gaming, martial arts and business. I ran a company called Damn Good Gaming for 4 months during study leave and the start of the academic year to earn myself some cash, it did well but I didn't have the time due to sixth form and selling minecraft servers wasnt my thing. Im studying: Double business studies, ICT and soon to be doing and EPQ. I am very keen LoL player and am online for most of the day so if you need me message me on my skype or add me on steam :) If you want my skype just ask and Ill pm it to you :D

Edited by Guest

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Hopping on for an hour or two a day for about a month now on the surf server.

I like you but the surf server has only been up for a week l0l

Detective Biggles strikes again.

I haven't seen you often I think. Perhaps try to stand out a little bit. If you have a mic than command a few times on the ct team. Perhaps we just go on the server on different momments...

Also, this might be just me, but it would be so helpful if people first introduce themselve in the "Introduction section" tell something about theirselve and than after some time, than apply for member. Because tbh I just don't remember you...

But according to Gametracker you've never played jailbreak, im confussed

Gametracker doesn't register all hours we play. I watched my own in gametracker and it says I only played 37h in total. But i play css 40h the last 2 weeks according to my steamprofile. (and the only server i play in css is jailbreak and surf)

+ i've been on the server since july I think...

Sorry i went a bit off-topic there. Wasn't meant to do that.

To go back on your application, are you known as "Sir_Conor"? It might be easier for us if you keep the same name for a bit. As we don't know instantly who u are when you join under the name Dinosaur.

I stay at my opinions given in earlier posts.

I wish you good luck with your member app & I hope I see you often in game!