Sign in to follow this  
Zyther

Misfit fans?

Does anyone watch Misifts? Any comment on the latest series and characters? :)

I think it has potential to be a great series but has only really shown it with the latest episode.

After nathan left i just didnt even bother, he was the highlight for me. But im Homosexual therefore my opinion is invalid!

I was sad to see Nathan leave, but as the new character "Rudy" entered the series who was, in my opinion equally as funny, it kind of balanced it out a bit.

YES I HAVE WATCHED ALL ZEE EPISODES.

I know people liked Nathan but the show is hardly over now he's gone. I'm really really sad they got rid of Curtis though, hoping he'll come back at some point :/ I think Finn is my favourite so far of this series.

I wasn't really all that sad to see Curtis go, he didn't seem to have any defining qualities apart from being the muscle of the group, as long as they keep Rudy in I shall be happy. :)

Finn should be a great character, especially after the next episode is out!

I watched misfits when it first came out, thought it was great, I watched up until they sold their powers and then it finished, thought that was the end. last month i hear a new series is coming out, getting all excited, then Tiny tells me that some how I missed an entire series and this new one is actually the one after the one I tottaly missed. Killed my exictement as i would have no idea wtf was going on and never got round to watching the phantom series that i somehow missed