Sign in to follow this  
Swagrid :P

Swagrids Intro :P

Ahah yeh , i recall you were on banished the other day yes , i think i was a bit mad because you kept joining ct and you were'nt using a mic and free killing . Mainly because banished has very inactive mods unlike outbreak.

Ahah yeh , i recall you were on banished the other day yes , i think i was a bit mad because you kept joining ct and you were'nt using a mic and free killing . Mainly because banished has very inactive mods unlike outbreak.

i wasn't freekilling and i did use my mic. you were just being mean! Anyway i dont know why you were banned but i hope to see you unbanned because you seemed to be a good ct.

Edited by Guest

Hi Slagriid:)<3

Hope you get unbanned, then we can have slagsex.

I would say welcome back to the forum. I recognize you from months ago, I didn't know u very well back than, nether do I know u better now by reading this topic...

i've seen the posts on the unbansection, I wish you goodluck with your unbanappeal!

Hi Swagrid :)

To Fluffy, if you're in OB we expect you to play on OB. Given our history with Banished i wouldn't recommend going on their servers at all, since it's not really viewed in the best light hehe.

(mostly because it's full of douchebags.)