Sign in to follow this  
Chewy

My Unban Request

Player Name (at time of banning): Chewy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41304823

Ban Reason Given: For Complaining about having my membership taken away for playing on Banished

Server Banned From: Outbreak Jailbreak Server

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): It was totally fair... I was abit annoyed because i lost my membership so that contributed towards me moaning. But bar that i understand why i was banned. I have changed now however and im not a moany bitch now :P

Date of incident: Cant remember exacly sorry

But Please take it into consideration please , Eagle has seen me on and around and ive been all sound and respectful to him :)

Edited by Guest

You were a really nice guy and then you started getting involved with the wrong crowd, joined Banished and I guess you want to come back now because you're getting bored of them

We are gonne unban you for now. Please note that if you do anything like breaking rules or anything around those limits ur straight back to bans again.

You will not be able to apply for member either.

Ok thankyou , I will not let you down i promise !

Thanks again :) I hope to be playing ASAP !

then you started getting involved with the wrong crowd, joined Banished

are we not allowed to join a different server? don't get me wrong i only usually join outbreak but once in a while i like to play on a different server and i didn't see anything in the rules about it...

Banished were a group of banned players from OB and tried to poach our players, they tried trolling the server and forums and we had zero tolerance for it, thats what I mean't by that

Banished were a group of banned players from OB and tried to poach our players, they tried trolling the server and forums and we had zero tolerance for it, that's what I mean't by that

so i'm allowed to play on any server but banished? just making sure cos i don't wanna get banned off this server cos its fucking awesome!

Of course you're allowed to play other servers, just if you join another jailbreak community and become a member/regular over there then you get removed from OB member if you are one. We banned banished trolls some time ago.

I wouldn't recommend playing Banished. At all. Not to sound like a dick but we don't exactly have the best history with them.

Also hi Chewy, nice to see you regain your senses. See you on server soon :>