Sign in to follow this  
SpencerMD

Disconnecting whenever I join

I've been playing on this server for a few weeks or so now and since recently whenever I joined the outbreak server it disconnects me after 2-3 minutes of playing on the server. This does not happen with any other servers, I've tried it. Even on other jailbreak servers. It's as if I lose connection from the server because it comes up with "Auto-disconnect in 20 seconds" though my internet is fine it never goes off randomly. Anybody got a solution for this? If so, thank-you.

He means the DC countdown thingy, either your firewall is trying to block access to the server or your connection isn't stable, next time you're on the server type "net_graph 3" into console and take a screen cap of the info and post it back here

He means the DC countdown thingy, either your firewall is trying to block access to the server or your connection isn't stable, next time you're on the server type "net_graph 3" into console and take a screen cap of the info and post it back here

I just turned off my firewall and tried to connect and it did the same thing. I tried putting that into the console but it didn't do anything.

Edit: Now it only allows me on the server for like 10 seconds :S

Edit 2: The Graph showed up this time I'll post it below