Sign in to follow this  
BubbaFlappies

Planetside 2 keys

Hey there guys. So I signed up for planetside 2 a while ago and got an e-mail today which included my activation and five other codes. When I get home from school (Anywhere between 4-4:30) I'll be giving them out, first five people to answer this question get one.

What is my first name IRL? (Spelling IS vital)

I have said this, so someone is bound to get it.

Good luck!

Well guys, that's all the keys gone. If you can count, you will only see 3 of the answers. Kriss asked me for one (Don't worry, i'm sure he checked for my name.) and a personal friend of mine wanted it really badly. Sorry for any disappointment. Hopefully there'll be something else for me to give to you guys soon!

Yes thank you, I got around to playing this yesterday, It is awesome fun. I feel like I am just an insignificant pawn in a war.

Me and Kriss got into a plane, flew over the enemy base, he was pilot, I swapped gunner seat constantly.

Kept landing in safe areas to fix the plane

I would stand guard with a rocket launcher incase of attack

Watching troop transports and planes fly to war, knowing the majority of them wouldn't return.

Felt great. If this game is F2P get it. It's so worth it just for the horribly difficult plane controls.

I managed to barrel roll my plane within seconds and crash into a canyon.

That seems like a pretty accurate summary of what Planetside 2 is. A giant war where you feel so insignificant and still manage to have the time of your life. Glad you're enjoying it Gaz. I'm pretty sure it is F2P, so i'll be looking forward to constantly packed servers xD