Sign in to follow this  
IchiZen

IchiZen's application - DECLINED -

Player Name: IchiZen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21718358

Games Played: A lot...

Are you a member of Aurora: Used to be until douchebags joined, Then someone from aurora told me about a beautiful place where the birds and the bees roam free, so here I am, at outbreak.

Tell us something about yourself: I like food, anime and games. I like my dog, because he's quiet and I love you, yes you!

Add me on steam: Kilnoxio and then ask for an invite for the OB Trial group.

Im sorry but this Trial thing is new.

Its an 1 week trial. Based on that we will choose wether you should be a member or not.

@Lewis, to be honest, you were quite the **** (Fill in the blanks as you see fit)... People like you were the reason I left Aurora in the first place...

@McLovin, thank you for giving me this opportunity...

Edit: Adding seems to be a hard job nowadays on steam...

Edit2: I found you on pork's profile, got you now.

Edited by Guest

@Lewis, to be honest, you were quite the **** (Fill in the blanks as you see fit)... People like you were the reason I left Aurora in the first place...

@McLovin, thank you for giving me this opportunity...

Edit: Adding seems to be a hard job nowadays on steam...

You seemed alright at first but that isn't going to get you anywhere

I did nothing wrong at all, you clearly thought you had won with 5 cts and just me left, i cleverly took an alternate route in race to kill you, you then started being abusive towards me.

To be honest, with the way you addressed me in the server, and your second post hauling abuse at me, I wouldn't want you in here. Also I think they were pretty glad you left, as the two experiences i've had with you have been less than pleasant.

If this is how you act on trial, I'd hate to see what you're like when you become a member.

I cast my -1

Hi there IchiZen,

Unfortunately you haven't passed your trial. Due to your shaky start you really needed to show us that you wanted to improve and be a part of this community. However, we haven't seen that due to inactivity on our servers and forum.

Feel free to re-apply in the future.