Sign in to follow this  
A Hiding Hobo

THE WALKING DEAD - Possible Spoilers

who the fuck was on the fucking phone?!?!?!? and Angela should stop following her vagina and listen to Michelle a bit more... but you really know something is wrong when Carl is coping better than Rick... Rick keeps getting the echo of babies crying in his mind, i'm scared he will kill little ass kicker :O

I know!! Rick is going Nuts! That episode was more about the drama than the action. So this person on the phone, does that mean even more new characters?!? And I have no idea how Carl is coping better... -.- And Question: Was Lori's body missing or did that zombie eat her? I'm pretty sure it was the zombie but just double checking :P And i wonder when The group will encounter the community of survivors! :o

I was a huge fan in season 1 but about halfway through season 2, things had slowed down to much for me and it was quite boring. I have been meaning to carry on and finish it but I never got the time.

Season two had different script writers to season one, thats why it may have felt slower! When amc noticed people were complaining about season two they re-hired the old writers! So season 3 is more like season one.