Sign in to follow this  
A Hiding Hobo

THE WALKING DEAD - Possible Spoilers

Just wanted to start this topic because I mentioned this on the server, and many people seemed to be familiar with it :)

It's one of my favorite TV programs and I only have 1 real life friend who likes it. :(

I would like to discuss it with other people, see what they think about it so far :D

Make sure you are up to date or you might get a nasty spoiler surprise :O

P.s if you are not watching it atm, then getcho ass onto this site and start from season 1, and become hooked on zombie killing action!!

http://www.movie2k.to/

Thanks

-Hobo

i LOVE the walking dead soooo much! i have stayed awake every Saturday to watch the latest episodes as soon as they come out lol. my favorite character is Daryl. i hated carl before but since the beginning of season 3 he has become awesome!

Proxima! Its so good! And btw, season 2 starts off a bit boring and weak, but gets a LOT better :D

FluffSnot, I think we are on the same wave length here! hehe :D I agree, Daryl is the badasses person alive! If he dies, it will piss of so many people! Haha :)

In the latest episode, It was sad :( We lost a quite, but cool character (Not Lori)..The other one. RIP brother :/

i actually found lori's death sad. but only cos she was being cut open in front of her own child...

one question: what happened to carol? they found her scarf but there was no body, is she still alive?

Yeah thats fucked up, If i was Carl i would have been a bit more fucking sad than he was acting it... -.-

And yeah, im so fucking confused too. She was right next to T-dog then she went outside to where Hershall and that girl were but SOMEHOW, she has managed to get lost. I think, THEY think she is dead. Get meh? :D

Question for you: Do you know who the person was who was looking at carol through the bush when she was cutting open that zombie?! :O :S

to be honest i have no idea, but if i had to guess i would say it was one of the guys from the camp that Andrea is staying at... but as i said i haven't a clue lol

a question for you lol: have you played the walking dead games? i have played all the episodes so far and cant wait for episode 5 to come out!

(btw this is my new account so don't be frightened by the change in my name)

NO GUNNA LIE. I WAS FRIGHTENED :O But thats cool, you have no posts and your name is not blue?! Why make a new account?!

No i haven't. I have been tempted, but I dont have much money :/ And ive been abit confused. Do you have to buy each Episode? Or once you buy the game for £20, you get all episodes? :D

once you pay £20 you get all the episodes... i was a bit confused too at the start.

i made a new account because the other one didn't match my steam, i donated on this one so it should be in blue soon lol.

i don't recommend piracy but you can get all four episodes and the fifth when it comes out on websites like the pirate bay... but as i said i don't really like piracy and would recommend that you support the developers by buying the game.

Shane was nuts. I liked him too. He had the ballz to say what REALLY had to be done, but it was always abit extreme, even if it was for the best :/ Shame he is dead, wish him and rick sorted things out :( He was also one of the strongest of the group, good with gun and such. I think those 2 new prisoners are going to replace Tdog and Lori :P