Sign in to follow this  
Chunkymeat

Trying To Get An Unban

I was banned from Ct on the jailbreak server and the reason was because Biggles the admin said i wasnt old enough because im only 13 and my mic wasnt good because there was an echo so he permanent banned me i think i am old enough because im a teenager an i know my mic has an echo and iv heard it but its not that bad really i dont think i should of got a permanent ban because i didnt even join after he swapped me i didnt disobey him that time i joined if i got swapped only once have i joined back again but that was because they needed another ct but that time i joined and commanded he just permanent banned me and another reason is he doesnt even like me hes even said it on voice chat that he hates me so can i pls get an unban from one of the admins pls. :?: :?: :?: :( :( :( :(

Firstly nothing you have is in the correct format.... -edited-

I'm going to go along assuming you're paddy and the reason I CT banned you was because you're what we call a 'round ruiner' in which you always ruin the commanders rounds by constantly getting yourself killed through baiting

You also constantly switch back when an admin has switched you...

-edited-

I'm going to unctban you on the sole purpose of giving you one more chance but if you keep on ruining rounds and annoying people (Also fix your microphone) then you'll get the ban back

Biggles I edited your post slightly, please try to remain nice on the forums, lol.

Anyway, what Biggles said, there is a reason why you were banned from CT. Please do not question this and beg for an unban if it happens in the future.