Sign in to follow this  
Tangoman

i can be server DJ if you want ----- READ POST NOW!!!!

Hey guys im posting this to ask if i can be server dj i can play any song you want just request it because everyone want music every now and then so i want to be server dj for 2 reassons

1) i can be a beast and let people enjoy music on server that they like

2) people like it when i do - because the actual server DJ doesnt put music people like on

so post back Yes for DJ or No for DJ

Thanks UKtangoman

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND HOW INTERNET RADIO BROADCASTING WORKS! FOR FUDGE SAKE I'M GONNA PUT A CONDOM ON A CUCUMBER AND THROW IT AT HITLER DRESSED AS A CARE BEAR.

Okay.

Now you need to be in a Esports Gaming radio to broadcast without any copyright claims.

For example Epic.Radio.

Then you need a super duper flying can of coke and cucumber cactus connection to ensure quality.

After then you have to pay woop dee fudging doo a poo ton a money to get a broadcasting program.

For example Sam Radio.

You need to attend events to broadcast for people.

The chance of you getting accepted to Epic.Radio or Fragradio or any old radio. Is as slim as a diabetic.

So goodluck Tangoman.

Also Outbreak doesn't own Epic.Radio

It's a massive Esports radio company. Designed to make money by people owning CSS,TF2,HL2DM to have on their server for extra entertainment for their players. I forgot to mention about 5 monitors is needed for audio connection and music. A massive studio mic with a filter.

ALSO ALSO ALSO!

If you think about buying your own radio station goodluck with that you have domain names, Copyright claims, Server maitnence, Dj's and a whole diary with a crap ton to do on it. Website designers etc. etc. Not to mention spitting out more than 6000 pounds a year. To keep it up and running and that's not including all the plane/train tickets.

Ok guys don't get mad with me it was only a suggestion ffs. Wow take a chill pill EyeCU.

And thanks for letting me know guys who thought it would be a great idea but ow well. It was only for a lil fun

thanks UKtangoman