Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Well bye...

When I hear from another admin that your not comming back. While no less then 2 days before that you told me you wanted to come back as an admin. I dont give much effort nor my attention to these things. But yes thanks for the effort.

I'm not going away, after 8 months of enormous activity and 1 month of non-activity

I've been demoted from admin to moderator

demoted from moderator to inactive admin

inactive admin to member

member to nothing

It's meant to be a game where we have fun, who cares if you go away for a bit, you should respect that.

I'm not going away, after 8 months of enormous activity and 1 month of non-activity

I've been demoted from admin to moderator

demoted from moderator to inactive admin

inactive admin to member

member to nothing

It's meant to be a game where we have fun, who cares if you go away for a bit, you should respect that.

oh. ill keep my nose out.

Lewis we hold member purge's from time to time. And your activity has been lower then some we removed from the member group. Since you were not active anymore we indeed removed you from the member base.

But comming back to the whole so you hastly decided to remove me part. Yes but I believe it is more then deserved in our talks you kept saying you would come back any time soon. Even pushing me in giving your admin back in the last 2 talks. Or atleast thats the impression you gave me. Where as you got my hopes up that you would be back anytime soon, I need to hear from someone else who I trust that you might not come back afterall. I believe this maybe could have been a nice thing to tell me instead giving me the image that you would be back soon.

I want to know on who I can trust and who can support me in running this community. I dont want to hear: Yes Ill be there! And two days later hear, I might not show up.

All in all its a shame it whent this way.

I only told one person, he knows who he is, i still said i was not sure, but thanks anyway.

This isn't real life, which it has been like with all these petty bickers and demoting people when they start going through big changes in life.

Lock this, goodbye.