Sign in to follow this  
ŁʌʍɮØ

Sap.

Read again Lovin to what I typed. I said "This is how members greet new people to the forum? Tell me cause I'll just fuck off." This was not about the green, this was about how cDay replied to my topic to a new member to the forums. So, how about you take your sort-of-smart-ass-comment out of my topic and you fuck off?

Don't think I'm gonna suck up to you cause your an admin or whatever. Show me respect I'll show you respect, don't show me respect, well you already know.

Olimar, that's what I thought also. Guess not.

Biggles, your name has a colour. The text you type in has a colour, me changing my colour makes me the bad guy? - Yeah makes sense...

LambO

Seriously though the only thing I said with the words he used was to remove the green text as it was annoying. No need to go all rage mode. Its people like this that have nothing to do here in OB. Or rather its people like this that I want to get rid off in OB.

Greetings,

McLovin

You clearly have rage issues.

As for Cday's post it's quite easy to see he was joking. Even if it was a douchebaggyish post, your post(s) was completely unnecessary, telling our own members/admins to fuck off out of the forum is actually highly amusing though I will admit.