Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

Voteban etc..

yea i barely use my votes cus i just dont know any reason why to use vote kick and votekicking people because they are a bad ct is just a poor use of using the command

Exactly.

I've told people not to use votekick for team balancing reasons unless the person playing CT is completely incompetent and gunplants/baits, which ruins the rounds for the decent CT.

If they're just new then guide them along the right way to playing..

Other times to use it would be for micspammers, freekillers, abusive and racist players etc. You're not stupid people, this should be obvious to you all :)

Really Tiny? I've had Twist tell me if the ratio teams are say 7-9 and there is no admin online/willing to respond then we are able to ask to them to switch and if they did not then we could votekick them. This being when I was a member of course.

If the ratios are retardedly bad then simply ask people without mics to switch and if they outright refuse (for example 2 rounds running and not switching) then just put a votekick against them to make them move).

THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO PUT YOUR FRIENDS ON CT, IT'S ONLY IF THE RATIOS ARE TERRIBLY HIGH, THEN PEOPLE WITHOUT MICS NEED TO SWITCH.