Sign in to follow this  
Lynet

F'ing CS connection problems

Hey guys!

Just want u to know that im not gonnna be much on CS

BECOUSE

its something really really wrong with it and it makes it no fun at all to stay on

My game just freeze and the auto disconnect start going down.

the game resume when its 5-10 sec left of the auto disconnect.

This isnt fun becouse:

CT gives commands, My game freeze, it resumes and im dead cuz i was delaying..

I cant do anything about it cuz its just my fucking game. my skype, steam, Teamspeak and everything have no connection problems. i dont know what it is or how. so i cant even fix it.

This result in me getting bored of just not beeing able to do shit cuz it just result in when the game freezes, then im dead. so the point of playing is at min..

Im just saying. i cant do anything else then be active on the forums and just be online a bit on the server just to be active..

Well, thats that, im still here and im not leaving, but as long as my game is beeing shit im gonna be less on the server.

Reinstall Css?

Can try that ye.

I'm getting quite a bit of lag on css for no reason atm too, for no reason. Not as bad as that though.

This... however, is conspiracy.. we saw your leaving thread lynet.

Is this goodbye?

No lag for me just totaly freeze

and no thats ur thread, u started and deleted ur first post! D=

I have this too Lynet, it pisses me off, all I can recommend doing is pluging and pluging back in your router

If you ever get the black screen graphics failure thing I used to ALWAYS get download Gamebooster, you can find it from google

I dont know, but its pissing me off that its ONLY cs

no lag on minecraft online, no problem there

no lag on dungeon defenders online, nothing

no problem loading webpages

but when it comes to CS:S everything is messed up T.T

im reinstalling my game now see how that works.

I faced a similar thing for TF2, it happened so often. For CS:S, not as much. I found out that all I needed to do was just to move 1 meter away from where my laptop usually sits, so if you are using wireless then try move about to different locations? It might make a difference if thats the case!