Sign in to follow this  
-tastic

-tastic's unban request

UnBan Request: 1 week unban

Player Name (at time of banning): -tastic [Cauliflower Sniper]

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:14800313

Ban Reason Given: abuse

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim)

:

this is the video that jordan posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV75v8tg ... e=youtu.be

i have no idea what happened, if it was verbal abuse to dorathy, i stopped + we seem to get along at the end and had a mutual agreement and had a truce so i figured out everything was fine and in the video 4:16 i did NOT initiate that voteban because i dont have the power to and yes he needs to be banned he was a freekilling CT. this whole video is rather weak, and as for the infirmary part, i clearly stated that it is off limit so they come in and i killed people at 3:58 i did NOT gun plant him the other person did as yo u can see i had my awp out the entire time.

and i dont free kill people. if i ever killed someone by accident i will automatically slay myself and apologize right away

Date of incident:oct 9

i was playing with tastic at the time, i don't see why he got banned he did nothing wrong, he was being a good ct, very helpful, i think he freekilled one person once while he was playing and it was a complete accident and he did apologize, and with the dorothy thing quite a few people online at the time were being "abusive" towards her, including myself which i did apologize to her and she said she was fine with me along with tastic.

Thomas Riley~

The ban was originally 2 days but was upgraded to a week since the video I saw infront of me was some serious harassment which is something we take very seriously. No matter how weird someone is being (yes I've heard from more than 1 perspective) it's not an excuse to throw abuse at them. Also just an FYI to members any abuse of Voteban is taken seriously.

Also Thomas, claiming he did nothing wrong is simply not true. There were a couple of other people seen in the video that were extremely lucky to escape a ban and I will be looking into that further.

I have acted from the evidence I see infront of me, people should never feel intimidated to play on our server. I will deal with this request properly tomorrow when I get home (unless Mclovin or kriss want to do it now).

The ban was originally 2 days but was upgraded to a week since the video I saw infront of me was some serious harassment which is something we take very seriously. No matter how weird someone is being (yes I've heard from more than 1 perspective) it's not an excuse to throw abuse at them. Also just an FYI to members any abuse of Voteban is taken seriously.

Also Thomas, claiming he did nothing wrong is simply not true. There were a couple of other people seen in the video that were extremely lucky to escape a ban and I will be looking into that further.

I have acted from the evidence I see infront of me, people should never feel intimidated to play on our server. I will deal with this request properly tomorrow when I get home (unless Mclovin or kriss want to do it now).

considering the fact that, this video has been edited so i here by request this evidence is invalid if anything jordan had quite a fair share on this whole "harassment" this power hungry man is posting up unfair + untruthful ban request. lets all face it jordan is being a suck up to you guys by posting ban request on everyone. I really like how this video has been edited so that the part where jordan "harass" dorthy is carefully edited out. and again me and dorthy has came to a conclusion that it was just a friendly teasing for the public amusement and she already forgave me. i dont see how a ban is nesscary + the so called "victim" didnt complain about it. who said she didnt like it? all she complained was switch adding her to talk about childish sexual things. if she hated it so much she would have came on the forum and post a ban request on me herself. the reason why this ban is existing all goes back to jordan being a suck up trying to get moderator, and inorder for him to do that he needs to post unless ban request. and trust me twist the reason why i am being targeted is because i use a microphone every single round + i am warden all the time and jordan is feeling neglected because all the attention is going to the "new guy" and I am not going to be a silent victim of jordan's power hungry rampage.

and trust me twist the reason why i am being targeted is because i use a microphone every single round + i am warden all the time and jordan is feeling neglected because all the attention is going to the "new guy" and I am not going to be a silent victim of jordan's power hungry rampage.

This has nothing to do with the reason why i made this request.

and no im not power hungry, i just dont like the fact that people like dorothy and Loveless come on the server for a laugh and get harrased etc...

Poor loveless is a loud person but that doesnt give people the right to tell him to shut up even when he says something small? I was speaking to loveless earlier and he told me this..

loveless: ima stop using my mic on ob o-o

Jordan: why?

loveless: people leave me alone more when i dont talk

Jordan: you shouldnt have to stop talking

Screenshot has been taken of the convo btw so you can see that im not lying or anything..

I hope the admins make the right choice in this situation.

Edited by Guest

Hey guys dorothy here let me explain... First of all JORDAN has NOTHING to do with the harrasment.

HE WAS SUPPORTING ME.... :? While the others just kept on doin it

so please stop puttin blame on him because thats just unfair hes not powerhungry

me and jordan are just friends we support eachother...

Tho i made a decision NOT TO JOIN OB JAIL ANYMORE...

because i think alot of people on it have a low value of SELF RESPECT

considering the fact that, this video has been edited so i here by request this evidence is invalid if anything jordan had quite a fair share on this whole "harassment" this power hungry man is posting up unfair + untruthful ban request. l

I still have all the Full video's... i just took out what i thought was the key parts... if a admin wants them id be more than happy to send them...

funny how dorothy writes a comment after jordan. how do we its dorothy and not jordan making another account to get poor tastic banned, hes only a poor canasian man trying to enjoy the ob server. he was only with us for two days and now hes gone, r.i.p you will be missed dear friend :'(.

Lets hope they do make the right decision.
considering the fact that, this video has been edited so i here by request this evidence is invalid if anything jordan had quite a fair share on this whole "harassment" this power hungry man is posting up unfair + untruthful ban request. l

I still have all the Full video's... i just took out what i thought was the key parts... if a admin wants them id be more than happy to send them...

cool beans but we wont get anywhere if we keep going on with this. the admin will just have a god dam headache reading all these things. I highly suggest stop commenting and let an admin handle this and seriously jordan you are well known as a power hungry man trying to be a moderator

nice-try.jpg

I was almost taking seriously until Tastic couldn't handle being nice on his own unban request for abuse, Jordan offers to provide unedited evidence against you, you get mad at him, I'm just going to lock this and you can serve the time you were given