Sign in to follow this  
TeamPlayer

Application - DECLINED

Player Name: TeamPlayer

Date of Birth: 6/18/97

Country/Location: North America

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53758030

Games Played: Tf2, Counter-Strike Source, Half life 2, Homefront, The binding of Isaac,

Crysis, Crysis Wars, Crysis Warhead, Half life 2 lost coast.

I have been playing at least for 2 1/2 weeks

I can bring a fun experience for everyone and won't disobey the rules and can also ask my friends to join the server aswell.

Well I am a fun person who likes to have good conversations about certain debates.

Edited by Guest

I dont think I have really seen you on the server and I am on for a couple of hours most days but i might just have missed you, being from America you might play at some odd hours, anyway nice to see you want to be a part of the community, good luck :)

Go into your css game, open console whilst in game and stype status, your steam ID will be next to your name then edit this post and enter the correct steam ID :) ,otherwise like gumzter said your unlikely to be accepted

Ok, we see no harm in granting you a trial. Add me or Mclovin on steam so I can invite you to the group.

Remember to keep in mind our increased expectations from trialists, including server and forum activity. There's threads floating around here somewhere. Best of luck! :)

Ok, we see no harm in granting you a trial. Add me or Mclovin on steam so I can invite you to the group.

Remember to keep in mind our increased expectations from trialists, including server and forum activity. There's threads floating around here somewhere. Best of luck! :)

ok thanks

can you maybe add me i cant find you lol