Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

Call of duty United offensive

Hiya guys... just wondering if any of you ever played Call of Duty United Offensive (expansion pack to the first cod)

Me and my father used to go on it all the time! Played matches against other players and also loved to play capture the flag!

Heres a short video of some gameplay!....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CiZdWFZNQ8

This video is just to show you what you can expect from UO... Although the game is old, people still play it...

it doesnt cost that much money to buy and also its on steam! if you want it on steam then make sure you buy Call of Duty 1... <3

me and my dad still play it today!!

Call of duty 1 - Okay but not so good

Call of duty united offensive - AMAZING!!

call of duty 2 - good game

Call of duty 3 - never played it

Modern warefare - Best mw

world at war - crap

mw2 - Brill

Blackops - Crap!

Mw3 - crap

blackops 2 - dunno!

i have played all Call of duties it was my game but i do't play them anymore i have been max prestige on the ones you can COD:4 was the like the Holy Grail of all the newer COD's i played competitively in COD:4 so much i was like in one of the top groups on a online gaming comp website i was like 13 or so it was amazing i played all the old cod's on pc and the newer ones on ps3/Xbox cause less hacks. just to takl about my old COD days :P

mw2 is hacked to fuck now, I only play spec ops with EyeCu, black ops was annoying as fuck felt clunky and looked like it was made of playstation 1 polygons, it just looked too gritty, where mw2 was actually really smooth looking and eye pleasing