Sign in to follow this  
ali

ali's Membership Application - ACCEPTED -

Player Name: ali

Date of Birth: 31/05/96

Country/Location: England

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32677892

Games Played: CSS, CCS beta, Shougn 2 Total War, COD, Minecraft, Blacklight Retribution (and lots more but too many to list :P)

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: 2-3 Months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I am Friendly, Mature, spend a fair amount of time in game and be an good active member of the Out-Break community (i hope :P).

Tell us a little something about yourself: I have been banned before for spam joining CT whilst I was CT banned. At the time the server said that I couldn’t join t because the team was full and I had been trying to join t for about 2 rounds when I spam joined ct. won’t happen again and I am sorry!

Hello Ali,

You are set on trial.

Your trial will last for 1 week till 7-10-2012.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them.

You will need to ask an admin or above to invite you into the trial group.

If at the end of the week you are not found within the steam group of OB Trial, your app will be declined.

Also, please wear the trial tag ingame.

Make sure you know about all the changes that lately have been going on about member applications.

Greeting,

McLovin

I dont want to get in your way its just me and ali dont get on alot,Ali has been prop attacking me everytime we are in the same cell and when i put 'lol' to him for dying he put a negative name against me,just my saying,that you for your time~

momentum45

One thing is for sure ali, It frustrates me that you can be quite silly at some times, like the incident with my deagle on mars...

But all that aside your a nice enough guy, but prove to us that you do indeed have a brain. Remember to stay active on both the servers and forum as we are doing a member purge sometime soon!

Welcome :)