Sign in to follow this  
PAINSCOPE!

P-P-P-Pick up a PAINSCOPE!

Hey guys,

Hadn't done one of these since posting on your servers so I figured I would even though many of you know me :P

I'm pretty bad at these nonetheless so I stole Nightwolf's structure >:D

My real name is Andrew but most people call me Staggz (last name being Stagg and someone ingeniously added a G, hell of a guy xD). I've been playing since about June/July time as i've had a lot of downtime between work :)

What I get up to besides CSS and in particular OB is making Youtube drumming videos (will post the link if anyone is interested), gaming on other games such as Baldur's Gate Throne of Bhaal, Far Cry and Hogs of War! I also collect, make and train with medieval/roman/greek/ancient weaponry and armour. My collection is only about £500 worth but contains a staff, 10 swords, a viking helmet, 6 throwing knives and a three ball morning star.

Next week i'm to start my NVQ Level 1 in Retail for 2 months, so hopefully something will come out of that. If not i'll head straight for a level 2 and level 3 etc.

I generally play CSS in the mid afternoon, early evenings and nights but with this NVQ placement coming up it looks like i'll have to do all my gaming during the evenings only :( going to hate not playing CSS at 4 in the morning :P

Any other questions feel free to ask :D (within reason Lewis! I'm looking at you sir! xD)

PAINSCOPE! :D

No... gender is decided at conception

If the sperm is an X chrosome the child is a girl

If the sperm is a Y chrosome the child is a boy

A-LEVEL BIOLOGY FOR YA MATE

That shit is GCSE foundation level.