Sign in to follow this  
PAINSCOPE!

CT unban request

As an eyewitness to this I hope I can comment.

I was playing with vodo yesterday all throughout the mid afternoon 'till evening and his playing did get better. However when he first joined he did a few mistakes (can't remember exactly but i'm sure one of them was baiting or freeshooting/freekilling). One of the admins asked him to switch and he did but soon switched back. This attitude was carried on in later rounds, though as I say he was progressing positively. I'm not sure if he did any other rulebreaking other than that but it seems like he just needs to perfect the ways of a CT before rejoining that team.

Sorry if this post is unacceptable but as a witness I hope I can be involved in your descision making.

He continuously switches back to CT after being switched, which is bloody annoying for admins to deal with, that it why you've been CT banned

I switched you on the Aeon map and you switched back, JDOG then Ctbanned you for repeat offence, Don't say the admin didn't switch you because I recall specifically doing it

guys a23 has played on this server for about 3 days and he is new and just learning the rules of this server and he plans to continue playing on this server he likes this server alot as a close friend of his i have been trying very hard to make him learn all the rules about what he suppose to do and what he isnt supposed to do, please give him another chance i will continue helping him as much as i possibly can to make him learn all the rules, he also said that he wasnt switched by an admin i want a witness but i believe him. and BTW painscope arnt u banned how where u a witness this just happened today??? :?

I witnessed the events yesterday before my ban, seems like they just got continued today. I have nothing against Vodo, I do think he just needs to memorise the rules and play terrorist for a month or so to get the hang of it. Yes I know, ironic of me to say that LOL

a23 knows the rules but sometimes he just forgets, everyone forgets stuff, yes he needs to memorise these rules a little better but he only plays on thursdays and friday, and i dont think he needs to be banned an entire month, no one needs a month to memorise those rules.

That descision isn't up to me it was just a suggestion. I do appreciate the time you've spent playing CS vodo but there was never a jailbreak server on Condition Zero. When I went straight from Condition Zero to Source I found it hard to adapt to maps but it just takes time, understanding and patience.

I'm sure you'll do well here just try to keep your head down and avoid any funny business XD

I Know im not really

aloud to comment on this but this just annoys me, I have played with vodo and as ct he is terrible, baiting and free shooting, its fine that your new and unsure of the rules but don't go CT until you know the rules! IF you just "forget" the rules and kIll somebody without warning shots its really annoying, also you ruin rounds for commanding ct when you get killed so easily, you can play all the CS you want but pb is different, in sure your a nice guy but go ct unitj you understand the game a ait more

Again it's not up to myself or Fluxy to decide that. You can perfectly learn whilst in T's or even in spectator. Many a time i've been on Youtube whilst dead on the terrorist team and learned a great deal from good commanders and CT's alike.

If you still don't learn anything from the CT team at least you'll learn the maps better and how to rebel on them etc :D

Believe me, all of us have been there at one point or another. Just keep taking the advice of people who have more experience on the game and work with it rather than object to it, there is a beneficial reason why they enforce the rules, not only to protect the server but to ensure the adaptability and greater understanding of players alike.

Well if you break the rules they may switch, slay or CT ban you. If it's horrificly bad, as if heavily intentional for achievements or whatnot, then it'll be more like a permanent ban. However if you just die on CT in general circumstances (i.e. not baiting/putting yourself in a position to be killed) and maybe not give the best commands you might not be switched, just advised to change your strategy.