Sign in to follow this  
Guest BabyMonkey

BabyMonkey's Member Application - DECLINED -

Player Name: BabyMonkey

Date of Birth: 19/10/1996

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28736227

Games Played: {Not sure if you mean on the jailbreak server or just in general so I'm going to answer both}

In general I play Killing Floor, Counter strike, Garry's mod and the Walking Dead. I enjoy all of them very much and is a way for me to escape my forever invading GCSE's. On the Jailbreak server I play quite often. Maybe inleast 30 minutes a day.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I can bring humour into the server. At the moment my minds blank.

But I do like to play, and I guess there is nothing I can't bring into it :D

Tell us something about yourself: Well, I'm just a 15 year old who likes to play Counter Strike. Although I haven't yet, at the weekend I should finally be able to command. Since I haven't got round to buying a new mic. I also like Relentless who doesn't, and normally play quite late. About 4 in the mornings, but since my GCSE's are becoming more and more demanding I actually need my sleep :L. I'll try and play as much as possible and be respectable and respect all other players. I'm not racist or any of the kind. I hope I'm seen in a good light. Oliver {BabyMonkey}

Oh! I forgot to mention I have spend {And still am} In the Army Cadet Force. Not sure if this helps but thanks. Thanks Gumzter

ERROR: *I forgot to mention I have spent two years and still am in the Army Cadet Force

Thanks man, well I'm a hell of a lot nicer than Wizard from that night XD