Sign in to follow this  
ThePopeHasAnXBox

Member app (ThePopeHasAnXBox) - DECLINED

I've seen you a lot. You seem to be a regular. But just like the others I find it hard to believe you are 15, maybe because your voice let me think you are youngher.. Anyway, it's not about voice. I too have to say that sometimes you act a little bit immature. But it's not that bad ^^ Don't get me wrong :)

Anyway, the decession is up to the admins, not up to me.

Good luck withe your app!

Who are we, judge and jury? Just because someone's voice has not completely broken, does not automatically make them under 15. Puberty is a funny thing -_-

Nobody asked me to prove my age. Pope has always been fair with me +1

As stated in Proxima's post. It's not only his voice it's also the way he acts. He seems immature and quite frankly that voice of his close the case in him not being old enough. We've talked about raising the standards which is also stated in this post so if he applies again in a month or two. Or maybe longer with a more mature attitude he'll get accepted. But right now it's a no from my part.

He's a nice guy though. <3

Who are we, judge and jury? Just because someone's voice has not completely broken, does not automatically make them under 15. Puberty is a funny thing -_-

Nobody asked me to prove my age. Pope has always been fair with me +1

This.^

It's completely unfair of us to assume he's not 15 - since when do we accuse members of lying when all we have to go on is their voice.

We haven't done it to anyone else i'm aware of?

+1 from me

There are far too many flaws. Even if we're suspicious it'd be unfair to deny him membership based on that. :<

^agreed.

And if maturity levels, well, it's mean't to be a fun game, having fun. Not like 'Excuse me Dear Sir, can i shoot you please" .. we are just here to have fun ? And escape real life ?

That would be 'Politeness' not maturity, Obviously fun is to be had but you don't want members who never take anything seriously, the reason we raised the standards is because of various things like members leaving to Join banished (unloyal) or ex-OB members being found hacking on the server

ok so this guy has been playing OutBreak for some time now. however i MUST HIGHLIGHT:

Do you guys remember the month after my trial where i was not mod? remember the notes i had been taking? well i have noted down from this period. Pope freekilling, as there were no admins on at the time he thought he could get away with it... there for i believe Pope is NOT suitable for membership.

Firstly thancks to tiny and others for supporting me and secondly to sholto at no time have i freekilled intentionaly on this server. I was however ct banned (as said in my application) for not giving warningshots, if this is what you are refering to i am sorry but was new to the server and was not 100% sure of the rules.

can i just say, if you're new to the server and not 100% sure of the rules, don't go to ct, join t and learn the game.

i've seen you on the server quite alot and you're alright from time to time but you're to hungry for kills e.g not giving warning shots:/.

Thats a fair point but i think when we all started playing on the server we wanted to experience all parts of the gamemode quite soon. Im pretty sure a lot of people were not 100% sure of the rules when they were first a CT and anyway it was a while ago and i now am 100% sure of the rules and although am somtimes harsh do give warwaring shots. :p