Sign in to follow this  
Sam Skillet

Still Banned.. Please!?

A few things dont add up which is why im reluctant to believe you.

According to the ban records you changed your name to |OB| EyeCU and mass freekilled, correct? So how can you claim " I understand the rules now ", you must have known free killing wasn't allowed.

If you tried connecting to the server, it would appear as blocked on sourcebans, which it doesn't. Our sourcebans are now fixed...

How can you claim "awesome server" if you haven't been able to connect since your ban?

because after find other jailbreak servers to learn the rules, i realised they were no good compared to your one.

all im asking for is another chance.

i changed my name o eyecu so that i could be a ct because i thought the cts got to kill the prisoners thats all.

Sam

The ban was wiped ages ago.. even from sourcebans and server, I've checked. There is no possible way you could remain banned.

If your doing this to waste our time, then don't bother. I consider this closed tbh.

Do you need me to take a screenshot? im not wasting your time i can not connect to your server because i am BANNED. what is your steam i will add you and talk to you on there. all ive been is nice and your now telling me this is closed.. nice