Sign in to follow this  
noodle

Noodle - ACCEPTED -

InGame name : Noodle

RL name : Chris

D.O.B: 09/05/92

Games played: Numerous games would be here all night if i had too list them all.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16451795

Would like to join you guys, good atmosphere and the server has a mature and fair moderators. Think most of you have played with me ( No dirty jokes ) and might have an opinion about me. Either way reaching out asking to become a member.

Peace out.

Yer, have had a few outbursts. was warned my gumzter then piped down. shouldn't happen again.

Shouldn't of happened in first place either i suppose but we learn from our downfalls.

Hey noodle, your trial starts today and lasts for a week.

During this week, show us what you got aswell as remaining active on both the server/forum.

Thanks for applying and good luck!

-Twist

Also,

You will need to ask an admin or above to invite you into the trial group.

If at the end of the week you are not found within the steam group of OB Trial, your app will be declined.

Also, please wear the trial tag ingame

I remember him from a few weeks ago, seen him on quite a bit. as i remember him he was quite annoying, like going ct all the time when first started playing outbreak, but i think he has improved. keep up the good work noodle. and try control the rage. i used to be the worst for rages, honestly. you would not believe how bad i was. but its just learning to let it go, after all Jailbreak isn't exactly the most competitive version of css out there xD

Hey, just managed too fix laptop so i havn't been on at all this week

Is there any chance on a reset on my account trial period?

Hi Noodle,

Im going to go ahead and accept you, although please keep in mind forum posts and activity:

Forum posts are quite low and all in your member application, get stuck in elsewhere! Apart from that you are a good guy and active on the server, but please keep in mind forum activity.

Thanks and congrats! Pm me on steam for an invite to the membergroup.

~Twist