Sign in to follow this  
hqrry

Banned?

I dont understand why i'm banned, i play two servers, OB and Banished, im a member at banished - that means i get banned from OB? bit harsh? i even bought donator here... and it got removed, because i was banned surely i should still have my forum donator...?

You were banned a while back along with swagrid for trolling on our server (namely JDOG) he can even back this up.

Donating doesn't make you exempt from our rules, show disrespect and we ban you like anyone else, just the fact that you were a member of banished resulting a perm as opposed to 1 week. Read news and announcements for more info.

You can't buy our respect.

Server trolling by yourself and swagrid has resulted in your ban you were warned many times by myself and total I believe but yet you carry on fair bans as warnings were given but yet you ignore them

Good riddance

That's not right, or fair. JDOG banned me for 30 minutes as a warning, I didn't join back and 'troll' him again... ever, until today when I tried to join the server again to see I've been banned.

The fact that I'm a member of banished, but I did donate to OB that means I showed respect to the server - does not make me get perm banned on OB, that's not right - just because I want to be a member of another community... I don't think this is a fair ban, also ask gumtzer I was steam msg'ing him when I got the 30 min ban, and he told me to stop 'trolling' so I did.

Also just because I want to have the username Who runs the world JEWS JEWS doesn't exactly seem very harmful, and I think JDOG takes the fact that he is part of a Jewish community, as if anybody says anything about Jews he thinks it's about him... your wrong buddy - also your provoking "good riddance" wasn't very mature, but I know your younger than everybody else so I'll let you off!

Banished members blatantly trying to troll on OB get permbanned, Don't feel too sorry for yourself like it seems you are

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime

It's a real shame, you blatantly didn't read through my reply, oh well.

and also, I wasn't a banished member when I 'trolled' - so surely I should have only received a week ban, not a perm... shame as I only just saw twists post, and no I wasnt trolling because I was a member of banished or had been on there good server, as I wasn't a member.

sorry if this is hard to read, I'm writing it on my phone.

Edited by Guest

I don't see why you care tbh you only just realised you were banned so what's the problem?

If you really cared about being banned and this community then you would have instantly posted but it has been days now so your commitment obviously lies else where.

Also making a pass at the fact jdog is younger than most people is just a justification to your ban he is more mature than you ever will be and he is 14 we made him a admin for a reason and reason was because he was mature and is doing a good job.

I don't see why you care tbh you only just realised you were banned so what's the problem?

If you really cared about being banned and this community then you would have instantly posted but it has been days now so your commitment obviously lies else where.

Also making a pass at the fact jdog is younger than most people is just a justification to your ban he is more mature than you ever will be and he is 14 we made him a admin for a reason and reason was because he was mature and is doing a good job.

Honestly bud, I don't need to be committed to a server I'm expected to be committed to, I have a life outside of CS:S, and I was never a member of OB, why would I need to be committed ?

If you really wanted to get on the server you would just make a thread saying sorry instead of complaining. I did talk to you and you did told me you would stop but looking at this posts makes me sad. As I stated before I 'like' you but you show no respect for the community or the admins by joining another community and blaming JDOG's behavour on his age.

Before you reply try thinking a bit and look if it's smartest to make a "I'm sorry thread" or respond in a negative manner.

If this was the end of your stay in OB then goodbye..

Also just because I want to have the username Who runs the world JEWS JEWS doesn't exactly seem very harmful, and I think JDOG takes the fact that he is part of a Jewish community, as if anybody says anything about Jews he thinks it's about him... your wrong buddy - also your provoking "good riddance" wasn't very mature, but I know your younger than everybody else so I'll let you off!

If i was Jewish and someone insulted Jews in general, or said something in a derogatory manner towards them, then i'd take offence too. JDOG is far more mature than you and most of the members around the same age we have, that's why he's an admin? You should never have trolled in the first place.

Like Eagle said, the fact that you've only noticed the ban very recently says to me;

- Started playing on Banished

- Realised it was shit

- Wanted to come back to OB

If you'd even seemed remotely apologetic when making this then it's likely our admins may have been more forgiving. Unban requests - urdoinitwrong.

Ps - You've been banned more than once i believe, 10 minutes, then 30 - now perm.