Sign in to follow this  
PAINSCOPE!

Gumzter abusing his powers due to personal issues

Well thats the point... you fall back on the 1-3 ratio... we dont play by the standart 1-3.

Some maps require 1-4 and its not only maps, its also the players on CT.

If there are good CT's on the CT team you will need less CT.

Other then that its not that I always defend my admins. Since I try to see this from both perspectives although I cant see anything wrong in what Gumzter did. If we were to ask each player nicely to swap them over from the CT to T that would take far to much time. Ending up in not 1 round that would be ruined due to the ratio but 2 rounds or more. I swap people over all the time and then put in the text: If an admin swaps you over dont swap back since it will result in a ban.

As you stated above, you joined a bit later and were the last to join CT. And if I were to do the teams I would have done the same. Its people that get hostile after getting swapped that will be swapped to T more often due to them being to stupid to realise that we are only trying to maintain a certain ratio. Whether this ratio is 1-3 or 1-4. Other then that we dont like players joining CT each map. We try to give other players the chance to play CT aswell. A good example is Donkey, he always joins CT I told him that this is not respectfull for the other people that want to play CT.

If you want to talk about it in steam thats fine but atm I feel that this is getting nowhere since you dont bring in any new information and stating the same thing in each post.

Case closed.

So your biggest issue is that I swap you in a bad manner.

After swapping you to T for the same reason four a couple of days now wouldn't you stop being Mr. Nice guy and get frustrated? Just look at this from my point of view.