Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

2 Suggestions

After talking to total I had a couple of suggestions:

1) Creating your own radio -

The radio is popular, maybe to begin with it is only active at busy peaks on the server, the rest of the time epic has control. But once the radio is registered on DAB systems, it will be easily accessible by randoms and not just by server users. Good DJ's = people coming to the forum with enough plugs = bigger community = better things

2) Livestreaming -

Ever thought of live streaming events or having a user regularly live stream games etc? This boosts interest by general public tenfold. It will attract new users to the forums and community as well as other things.

I have more in depth ideas but these are the basic versions of those ideas.

radio is nice on servers, however I find it completly useless on jailservers since we have to listen to commands... Anyway, give it a try. Also, I dunno how it will be done, but plug ins mostly require players to download when joining.

The more plug-ins -> the more downloads -> lot of people ((including me) don't like to download much.

I hate it when I join a server with tons of plug ins, music, skins, ...

I am sure i'm not the only 1. I got very good internet, but people with less speed will not like it for sure..

I'm against the radio idea, it's a hell of a thing to manage a radio and have regular DJ's. We have epic radio and get enough advertisement from there, believe me.

Livestreaming is good but kinda pointless, since who aside from people who are already OB would watch it? How could you make this stand out amongst the million other livestream channels?

As a person who has been a e-sports Dj for a month at ******* It is extremely hard to keep this up I had to stop because to be a DJ you need a extremely good internet connection which I couldn't keep paying. Also Equipment is a tough one you need a good mic and some audio equipment you can't just use your headset you need a proper studio mic to even be good. Last but not least a way to broadcast Sam Radio is the only way i know about and it's cost quite a bit so I'm very Against the Radio Idea thank you.

Also If i get permission I'll uncensor the radio place thank you...